Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Saw someone filming the other day...


Living in NYC I often end up walking by or around film crews working on TV and feature films, as well as ending up on camera (accidentally) walking in or out of delis, down the sidewalk etc of the students who are learning the art of film-making here in the city.

The other day walking away from the jewelry district (my several-time-per-week excursion), I passed a large crowd watching as several actors were filmed on the corner of 46th Street and 5th Avenue. And, just now, while following up on a placement opportunity for my jewelry I figured out what I saw.

It was the new TV show Cupid being filmed - I recognized Bobby Cannavale immediately. Here's a picture and a link to the TV show Cupid...just a fun little tidbit to share about life in the Big Apple.
Digg StumbleUpon Facebook Google Bookmark Technorati Delicious Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx

No comments:

ShareThis